Saturday 9 June 2012

YOUR TWEETS AND MENTIONS..

Check out your Hot-off-the-shelf mentions , tweets , retweets right here:

Natasha@TeairraNatasha
FBI wart,that dude dancin has made me feel my head hurt

Btw nimejiona for the 1st time kwa tv.. I feel happy this evening! Thank you


Watu waongee swahili na kwa mambo ya majina, yalingana na mtu binafsi. ...


Hahaha.....that guy has asked a very good quiz about twenging...


are my heroes!young,fresh n dope.evry tym i c those guys i feel proud 2 be kenyan.



,kaz should have dressed more modestly.modesty never hurt anyone!cc


i feel because we are unique food , language and culture


The maasai dress &accessories..tbey are renouned and are not faced out by westernisation hence truly kenyan


Wait until u or ur child get denied a job or promotion coz of his her ethnic name then u'll know u can't eat Kenyan identity .


checkin' out tha show for tha first tym....its smokin' haut swaggin' up


So i just watched for my 1st time...and they featured ! and


Isnt 'sheng' already an identity?i need no passport/ID when my words says it all.


we are following everywhere coz you are forefront on educating us


on wuui this show is HOT! Makes me feel young!


No comments:

Post a Comment